- A Release of Liability Waiver must be thoroughly read and signed by each rider.
- Parents and Guardians must sign a waiver for children 17 years old and younger.
- Helmets are considered personal protective equipment. It is recommended that all persons wear a helmet.
- Riders 17 years old and under are required to wear a helmet.
- Only one rider per horse.
- Appropriate riding attire is recommended.
- Ride to the level of the least experienced rider or horse.
- Relay hazards to the rider behind you.
- If you stop, do not ride off until everyone is ready to depart.
- Do not ride alone. If you want to ride without a guide, please sign in and sign out. Always let someone know where you are riding.
- Riders are asked to follow common sense trail etiquette. No tailgating! If your horse kicks, please use a red ribbon on their tail, move off the trail when encountering other trail users, and no running up behind other horses.
- No stallions or mares with foals at their side are allowed.