Reserve your space now with a $200 deposit includes:
- Catered Meals – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Eagle Meadows horse camp site and a bale of feed
- Hot Showers, Toilet facilities
- Horseshoe tournament, forest bocce, and art lessons
- Experienced leaders that know the trails
Get out of the heat and come up to the beautiful High Sierra. We have fully catered meals, five days of guided rides, hot showers, toilet facilities and lots of other fun activities. The ride is centered out of Eagle Meadow Horse Camp in the Stanislaus National Forest at the 7,000 elevation.
Last year’s event was a huge success. Please join us this year for another learning experience for you and your horse.