Welcome to TWAIN HARTE HORSEMEN
Twain Harte Horsemen (THH) has continued to promote interest in horsemanship, fellowship, and trail riding since 1948. We sponsor and participate in various events throughout the year. We have trail rides, a play day gymkhana, and we have our ever popular summer High Ride in the Sierras. We also participate in various parades and trail trial events. Please check out our events that lists the horse rides that Twain Harte Horsemen has scheduled for this year.
Reserve your space now with a $200 deposit includes:
- Catered Meals – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Eagle Meadows horse camp site and a bale of feed
- Hot Showers, Toilet facilities
- Horseshoe tournament, forest bocce, and art lessons
- Experienced leaders that know the trails